Posted on Monday, July 25, 2016

Book to Movie: A Monster Calls and The Girl with All the Gifts


Book to movie adaptations are fun (sometimes, not too often) because I like to see how books turn out on the screen. And therefore I decided to create Book to Movie, posts where I write about adaptations and everything that has to do with books becoming movies/tv-shows.

 
I really like the movie poster for A Monster Calls. And the fact that the man directing A Monster Calls (J.A. Bayona) also directed The Impossible makes me happy because I absolutely love that movie.

Trailers
I am super excited for these two movies to come out later this year (in October). Maybe more than I should, since I haven't read the books. Both trailers look promising and make me really want to read the books. And I'm even more excited to read The Girl With All the Gifts now that I've watched Stranger Things on Netflix. I've heard that they are similar in some ways and I really hope they are!!

4 comments:

  1. A Monster Calls verkar såå bra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for these movies. I've read A Monster Calls and loved it, but I have yet to pick up The Girl With All the Gifts but I plan to pick it up before I go see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it so much! I really want to read both and I'll definitely read them before the movies come out! :)

      Delete