Posted on Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Recaps | Week 28


Friday Recaps is when I recap what has happened during the still ongoing week and what will happen later on. 

Read
• I read a few pages in A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (a book I've been reading for ages) and I can't seem to finish it - something I really want to do because it's an incredible book.

• I started reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling this week. I've read it before in Swedish three years ago. This time I'm reading it in English (so much better!!). I absolutely love Harry Potter.

Watched
• Marcella is a new Netflix original series that I decided to watch this week (it's only 8 episodes so it took two days to watch them all). I really liked it and I'd recommend it to people who like crime/thriller/mystery etc.

• I watched the first episode of Gilmore Girls, which is finally out on Netflix. I will definitely watch more when I get the chance.

New
• I bought new books.


Later
• A new Netflix series, Stranger Things, came out today. And since it's Netflix, all 8 episodes are out today. I'm really interested in seeing what it's all about. Although I'm not the biggest horror fan I think it will be something for me. I'll probably watch the first episode later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment