Posted on Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Recaps | Week 30


Friday Recaps is when I recap what has happened during the still ongoing week and what will happen later on. 

Being me, it's so typical to create something like Friday Recaps and then forget to write my second post last week (week 29). But oh well, there's nothing I can do about that now -- here is week 30! I cannot understand that I've only 3 weeks left of summer break :( -- but on the other hand, I am truly-extremely-incredibly happy that it's my last year of school!!

Read
• I have actually read three books this week (and it's only Friday) so I'm very pleased with myself and what I've accomplished these five days.
       • This Savage Song, A Darker Shade of Magic and Captive Prince (click for reviews)

Watched
• My family and I watched The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and I gave it 7/10 stars.
• I started watching Bates Motel with my sister. I watched 3 episode and couldn't stand how suspenseful it was so I gave up... for the moment. My sister is now 2 seasons ahead of me (!! already), which is unfortunate because I don't know if I dare watch it myself (it's so much scarier than I'd thought).


New
I received my first book from an author (free, in exchange for an honest review -- you know the drill) and I'm excited to read and review it!

Thoughts
• I have discovered that I, a lover of YA, am no longer a fan of YA contemporary. Sorry not sorry. BUT WHYYY? I just don't feel it anymore, not at all. I haven't read a YA contemporary in forever (since March). But on the other hand, my love for FANTASY has intensified. I adore fantasy!

Later
• I'm trying to catch up on Teen Wolf, season 5. I have 5 episodes left and it hopefully won't take long to get through them all. It's really good and it used to be one of my favorite series (before I experienced the magic of Game of Thrones and a few other fantastic series).

No comments:

Post a Comment