Posted on Monday, July 11, 2016

New Books!! / July 2016


Two exclamation marks are really important for something as important as NEW BOOKS!!

I bought some new books and they're SOOO post-worthy, don't you think? I always try to order books from the Book Depository whenever the time is right (when they are cheaper than they usually are...), and this time it was. I got these for about 70 SEK (8 USD) each, and I think that was a pretty good deal! I'm so happy to have all six books on my shelf!

And what also makes me really happy is that I finally own all the books in The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater!! I've only read The Raven Boys (last year) so far and I cannot wait to read the other three because I'm seeing spoilers all over Tumblr :( Have you read The Raven Cycle yet, or any of the other books?


They look so pretty together!

No comments:

Post a Comment