Posted on Monday, August 1, 2016

Five Books I'm Dying to Read (Or at Least Am Really Excited to Read)


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Goodreads | Genre: YA, Sci-Fi, Dystopia 
I know a little about Ready Player One and from what I've heard it's fantastic. If I'm correct, the book takes place in 2044 in a virtual world known as OASIS. It follows Wade Watts, a teenager who's competing against other players in OASIS to win a huge fortune. Players are even willing to kill in order to win -- how cool?! I'm super excited to read this book and what's even more exciting is that Ready Player One will be a movie directed by Steven Spielberg in 2018!!


Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

Goodreads | Genre: YA, Historical Fiction, Fantasy
I've been meaning to read Wolf by Wolf for the longest time, but I still haven't. I'll make sure to do it soon! I love historical fiction and alternate history books like this one. Wolf by Wolf is set in an alternate world where Hitler won WWII and it follows Yael, a survivor of human experimentation who participates in a race to kill Hitler. Something like that. I think this book will be really interesting!


A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara

Goodreads | Genre: Adult fiction, Contemporary
A Little Life is a book I added to my TBR-list because a friend on Goodreads recommended it to me and also because everyone seems to adore it. I really want to read it but I think it will be a while until I pick it up -- not only is it heartbreaking and depressing, it's also 720 pages long! (Almost as long as A Game of Thrones!). I actually really love this cover and I don't know why.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Goodreads | Genre: Adult fiction, Contemporary, Romance
It's was only today (after having the book on my TBR for quite a while) that I read the summary. And now I really want to read this book! All the Ugly and Wonderful Things is a love story (not an ordinary love story I assume) between a young girl and an adult man -- and that's what I know. I've only read amazing reviews and I can't wait to read it when it comes out (on August 9th).


Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas

Goodreads | Genre: YA, Mystery, Thriller
I've read Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas and I LOVED it. I absolutely love mysterious thrillers and even if this book isn't nearly as good as the other I'm sure it'll still be amazing. I really hope that there will be the same kind of twist in Dangerous Boys because that would be incredible. I have real high expectations and I'm pretty certain I won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Har läst dom första två, riktigt bra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vad kul att du tyckte om dem! Jag hoppas verkligen att jag också gör det :)

      Delete