Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Top Ten Books I Think Should be Required Reading in School

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic: Back To School Freebie

Top Ten Books  I Think Should be Required Reading in School

My choices are not listed in any particular order.

1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
3) City of Thieves by David Benioff
4) Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

5) None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
6) Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
7) The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison
8) Kallocain by Karin Boye

9) Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
10) Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

What are your top ten books that you think should be required reading in school?

2 comments:

  1. Great Top Ten! I Still need to pick up a copy of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I've hard a lot of good things about it! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top ten! Love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and Between Shades Of Grey!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/top-ten-tuesday-72/

    ReplyDelete