Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic: top ten books on your fall TBR list

Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List

My choices are not listed in order.

1. Kings Rising by C.S. Pacat
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
5. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichies
6. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
9. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
10. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

What are your top ten books on your fall TBR?

10 comments:

  1. The Battle of the Labyrinth is such a good book! I hope you love it!
    My TTT!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six of Crows is really good and I love the sou d of Opal. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this is your first time through the HP books or is this a re-read? Fall always makes me want to re-read that series :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the last four books, so those four are not re-reads :)

      Delete
  4. I asssume Harry Potter is a reread, if not have fun enjoying Harry Potter for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't a reread actually. I've only read the first three before, not the other four. I know I'll love them :)

      Delete
  5. The Battle of The Labyrinth is one of my favourite Percy Jackson books, hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read it! Thank you :)

      Delete