Posted on Friday, September 2, 2016

What I'll be Reading this Weekend

It's not often (but it happens) that I read more than one book at a time. But now is that time because I'm currently reading four books. Reading slump creeping in? I hope not!

17158513 11788809 29988414 19569007

1. Captive Prince: Volume Two (Prince's Gambit) by C.S. Pacat (since August 27)
2. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (since May 7)
3. Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres (since August 20)
4. The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan (since today, September 2)

My goal is to finish Prince's Gambit today or tomorrow! I think it's possible since I've got less than 50% left (around 100 pages). Then I'd love to continue reading The Opposite of Loneliness which I started this morning and I may (or maybe not) pick up A Game of Thrones or Sula's Voyage as well. We'll see.

What will you be reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment